This issue of Radio Control Jet International (RCJI) magazine is a feature-packed edition with details from the exiting new F3S class of precision jet aerobatics, alongside reviews and the latest news from across the world.Contents Include
- A380-800 - Part 2 A majestic airliner!
- JETS-MUNT M250XBL - RCJI tests the most powerful turbine so far from Jet-Munt
- JET TALK - A chat about R/C jet life
- CARF REBEL HOT - Part 1 “Feeling Hot Hot Hot!”
- POWERBOX PIONEER - An advanced new unit from PowerBox
- CONCORDE (Part 5) - The largest R/C jet in the world!
- T-ONE MODELS EUROFIGHTER TYPHOON Part 2 of an in-depth review of this attractive model
- TURBINATOR-2 (Part 3) - The perfect choice for jet-rookies
- GAS TURBINE PERFORMANCE COMPARISONS Up to date engine data
- F3S - JET PRECISION AEROBATICS A fascinating new FAI class
This is a genuine printed copy from the original production run that has been stored in our warehouse since it was first issued.
Please take care to select the correct postage location from the dropdown options above.