- We travel to the world reporting on competitions and shows.
In the latest Issue of Radio Control Jet International...
- CARF FACTORY VISIT - Behind the scenes at the world-leading composite jet company
- JETS OVER KENTUCKY 2023
- JET MASTERS T-33 SHOOTING STAR
- JET TALK - Dave’s R/C jet life chat
- HANGAR 9 MB-339 - Part 3
- BEST IN THE WEST 2023
- 1:4 GRUMMAN F11 F-1 TIGER - Part 3
- 1:3 PILATUS PC-24 - Part 1
- ARROWS L-39 - Compact, foam EDF
- RBC KITS FOUGA MAGISTER - Part 2
About the magazine and our team...
Radio Control Jet International is the leading international magazine for the RC jet enthusiast. Our editorial team 'live and breath' model jets and with a combined 50 years of modelling experience from the era of I/C ducted fan up to today's large composite turbine masterpieces.
We use our knowledge and connections to bring you an insight into the latest developments and newest products from across the world in a handy printed format. We print RCJI ever other month to ensure that each issue is packed with high quality content.
I have been a big fan of RCJI for over 2 decades now. For me it has always been my go-to source of what’s new and happening in the jet scene, with the best events coverage and an amazing reference for real life turbine data, keep up the good work team!
I find RC Jet International a very interesting magazine, always filled with news and current affairs from over the world. Its great!
If you want to find out about the latest developments in model jets, the best way is to read RC Jet International!!! I’m happy to publish my articles for jet enthusiasts in the pages of RC Jet International - a unique place to exchange information between jet modellers.