This issue of Radio Control Jet International (RCJI) magazine is a genuine printed copy from the original production run that has been stored in our warehouse since it was first issued.
Please select the correct postage location from the dropdown options above.
- CARF Models MEPHISTO V2 (Part 2) - A revolutionary sport jet
- XICOY X45 - RCJI tests the first turbine from Xicoy
- STARTING WITH TURBINE JETS - Basic advice for newcomers (Part 13)
- PROJECT METEOR - Colin Straus continues his big Meteor F-8 build
- 4th ITALIAN JET SHOW - The biggest jet show in Italy
- TAKING IT UP A NOTCH - CARF Eurosport Ultimate upgrade
- A MiG REVIVAL (Part 2) - Turning a second hand jet into a scale competitor
- Zavionix MDT Review
- TECHNICALLY SPEAKING - David Gladwinʼs hints and tips
- SEBART L-39 - Sebarts' new mini jet assembled and flown
- GAS TURBINE PERFORMANCE COMPARISONS - Up to date engine data