This issue of Radio Control Jet International (RCJI) magazine is a feature-packed edition with a tribute to the legend modeller Bob Violett, alongside reviews and the latest news from across the world.Contents Include
- BOB VIOLETT - A tribute to the godfather of R/C jets
- A380-800 - A majestic airliner!
- KINGTECH K-180G4 - Colin Straus goes in depth with the new KingTech turbine
- SAB M138 LIZARD - Part 3 When futuristic design meets fun
- POWER MODEL JET OIL Development of an advanced turbine oil
- FINISHING TECHNIQUES Weathering and detailing an ARF jet
- CONCORDE - Part 4 The largest R/C jet in the world!
- TURBINATOR-2 - Part 2 The perfect choice for jet-rookies
- GAS TURBINE PERFORMANCE COMPARISONS Up to date engine data
- STARTING WITH TURBINE JETS - Basic advice for newcomers (Part 18)
This is a genuine printed copy from the original production run that has been stored in our warehouse since it was first issued.
Please take care to select the correct postage location from the dropdown options above.