This issue of Radio Control Jet International (RCJI) magazine is a packed edition with jet and turbine reviews, plus the latest news from across the world.
- Boeing 747 - Electric Queen of the skies
- Xicoy X85 - New Compact Powerful Turbine
- Jet Talk - Daves R/C Jet Chat
- Tomahawk Viperjet 2.5 (Pt2) - Classy Composite Jet
- Scale Tips and Techniques - How to Create Custom Markings
- Powerbox iServo5 - Powerbox's first Servo
- Starting with R/C Jets - Are EDF's the ideal entry point?
- Dassault Falcon (Pt5) - 1:4.5 Scale Business Jet
- Bluetooth and Telemetry Modules - KingTech Data Transfer
- F-5 Tiger (Pt2) - FlyFly's Foam Fighter under Review
- IJMC Italy Foam Cup - Easy and fun Competition
- GAS Turbine Performance Comparison - Up to Data Engine Data
This is a genuine printed copy from the original production run that has been stored in our warehouse since it was first issued.
Please take care to select the correct postage location from the dropdown options above.