This issue of Radio Control Jet International (RCJI) magazine is a packed edition with jet and turbine reviews, plus the latest news from across the world.
- ROAD TO THE JET WORLD MASTERS 2023 - The IJMC France Team
- KINGTECH K-65G4+ - RCJI tests the lastest addition to the KingTech turbine range
- STARTING WITH R/C JETS - Part 2 - EDF’s, the ideal entry point?
- JET TALK - Dave's R/C jet life chat
- STINGRAY ENERGY - Part 1 - Turbine glider from Composite RC Gliders
- DELUXE MATERIALS 50TH ANNIVERSARY - Marking a modelling landmark
- POWERBOX MERCURY SRII - Colin Straus reviews the advanced power supply system
- FROM PROP TO JETS - What you need to know
- R/C MICROPROCESSOR PROJECT - Homemade fuel overflow sensor
- JEEMO - Advanced jet glider with internal turbine
- GAS TURBINE PERFORMANCE COMPARISONS - Up to date engine data
This is a genuine printed copy from the original production run that has been stored in our warehouse since it was first issued.
Please take care to select the correct postage location from the dropdown options above.